New update to Hanso Foundation site today (part of The Lost Experience, see below).
Click on Alvar’s profile in the Board of Directors; click on the date underneath, and you’ll be taken to a series of maps.
Dates & places noted in order:
– London: 14.06.2000
– Copenhagen: 12.11.2000
– Paris: 22.02.2001
– Geneva: 12.07.2001
– Roma: 18.09.2001 (white background)
– Copenhagen: 01.01.2001 (may actually be a typo, speculated that it should be chronologically 2002)
– Madrid: 31.12.2001 (may actually be a typo, speculated that it should be chronologically 2002)
New Updates as of May 9 10PM EST (after U.K. showing of LOST):
1) Hanso ad found in many major city newspapers in A sections, placed by Peter Thompson (against Bad Twin “badmouthing” of the organization). Text of ad within comment section.
2) Mittelwerk’s Executive Bio updated (“hacked”). Now, if you watch the clock in the upper left corner of your screen, and wait until :15 and :42 minutes after the hour (or, alternatively, reset your computer clock to any time ending in that), it will change into OB:EY. Click this and it will take you to a weird page on SubLYMONal, where you have to play a clicking game with items in a wheel (it has to do with The Numbers, but if you keep clicking the different squares, you will get the same results). After you’ve completed this, you will get password “Heir Apparent”, which you can enter into Mittelwerk’s section box (I think you can also use this without going through SubLYMONal). This brings up the picture of the weird spooky girl (very “The Ring” ish) and then a document showing a college transcript questioning Mittelwerk’s credentials, and his title as a doctor. The name blanked out is Gary Troup.
Note: For this to work, you need to be logged on through the newsletter page. Use the password “breaking strain” when Persephone asks for it.