More HansoExposed fragment glyphs! As always, this post will be updated for all codes found during this week, check back here.
Oh, and by the way, have you checked out the Glyphomatic yet? If you haven’t, I highly recommend it… loads and organizes your video clips without having to go through the nonsense of the unbearably slow HansoExposed site.
54) IRZ7 < — The Fuselage Diary
55) NARVIK < — Monster.com ad
56) OUDW < — Lost Ninja July 31 post ad for “Snakes on a Plane”
57) 307L97BDB9 < — Rachel Blake Blog when “57” is clicked in the links section
58) 5XW3O < — real life glyph found in Australia after clue by Lost Ninja
59) BAX5OUX8T < — found at Channel 4 Entertainment under “newest show”
60) PKDBAH7J < — in pieces, from both Lost Ninja’s blog & Speaker’s blog
EDIT 9/1: An update for this weekend, though somewhat last minute… two additional Apollo giveaway spots have been added by Speaker, in response to poor organization at other events. Note that Chicago and Santa Monica Drive-In dates have been removed from the list also.
1) Speaker has said that he himself will be attending Dragon Con (comic book convention), with 7 Golden Oracle bars a day (28 in total) to be given out to fans who approach him with the password, the theme from Reader Mail #3. I took a look at this, with a funny sock puppet music video, and I think that this password will be “boars”. Note that one day admittance is $30.
2) Speaker has said that M. David Benson (founder of Apollo Candy) himself will be handing out bars at Burning Man (a huge annual anti-establishment music event in Nevada). If you know someone who is going, ask them to try and get photos of the man! It’s not exactly the kind of thing I would recommend just going for a free candy bar… tickets are now $350 at the gate.