I got a number of e-mails today from Lost Blog readers who were suddenly unable to read the articles because their brand new version of Internet Explorer messed up our design.
Well, good news boys and girls, I took a look at it and quickly found the source of the problem.
For some unknown reason I had set a fixed height on one of the elements that make up the top part of the layout. I simply removed the height attribute and now everything should be working great in both Internet Explorer 7, Firefox, Safari and the other major browsers.
If anyone is still having problems with the site send me a mail on info at lostblog.net or leave a comment.