I started The Lost Blog back in December 2005 to write about one of the best shows in television history. Over 400 posts later, it is time for me to move on to new adventures.
It is amazing to look back and see how much the site has grown in both size, popularity and quality during the last year and a half.
A big part of what makes the site so great is the intelligent discussions in the comments. The site wouldn’t be the same without you guys, and neither would I. This site and the discussions we have had will forever be a part of me.
I would also like to thank those of you who have contributed with posts, and in particular Cecilia who not only wrote over 120 posts during her time as a regular contributor, but also helped out in a lot of other ways and was of great support.
The site has been sold to a bunch of great guys who I’m very confident will do a great job running the site. I would like to welcome the new owners, The Widmore Corporation! Haha, just kidding. The new owners will introduce themselves in the next post.
Last minute predictions
I couldn’t possibly leave without a few last minute predictions about the future of Lost so here we go:
- Locke’s father, Anthony Cooper, is the real Sawyer.
- Desmond is the most important character of them all.
- Adam and Eve will turn out to be Jack and Kate, or possibly Desmond and Penny.
- Jacob will turn out to be someone we have seen before.
- Juliet won’t be able to go through with whatever plans Ben had when he sent her to the beach.
- The island is or was protected by a sphere-like electromagnetic shield and is either hidden in Antarctica or is constantly moving.
So what should I do now? Whatever comes next
I’m still a big Lost fan, but I realized that if I want to reach my goal of becoming a movie director, I need to focus 110% on that goal and work very, very hard. However, it is not without at least a little regret that I leave. I will miss running this site and I will miss you guys.
Look for the title “Directed by Andreas Climent” on movie posters in about 5-10 years.
If you want to get in touch with me, I can be found at my personal site.
The Lost Blog has now officially been sold and it’s time for me to bid you all a very fond farewell. At least for now.