There’s no shortage of media coverage surrounding tonight’s premiere. You would have to being living under the Black Rock to not know that Lost Season 4 debuts tonight. To tide us over for the rest of the day, since we are obviously too excited to focus on anything else, here’s a list of links to keep us busy while we wait. We thank all of our fellow Lost fans who sent some of these in.
Potential Spoiler Warning
- USA TODAY gives tonight’s episode 4 out of 4 stars in their review: ‘Lost’ rescues a TV season that’s adrift.
Returning with a heart-stopping, perfectly pitched episode that fulfills all the promise of last season’s stunner of a finale, Lost is an oasis in a strike-parched TV desert.
- AOL Television did a “‘Lost’ A to Z Guide” – 26 reasons why season 4 will be pretty interesting. Thanks Andie
- ToeKnee found a few preview articles that are worth repeating here: ‘Lost’ finds new ways to intrigue from the Boston Globe and one from nj.com here: Sepinwall on TV: ‘Lost’ season four review
- Here’s a video interview with Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet) on redlasso.com from this morning on the CW 11 New York Morning Show
- This interview with Michael Emerson (Ben) is a good one. He describes the character of Ben here:
He’s certainly an antagonist. He certainly makes things happen. He provokes behavior in the part of others and his methods are mysterious and frightening. We fear Ben because we fear the unknown. If his agenda were more clear, we might feel differently about him. I think a day will come, and maybe I flatter myself here, when we see more clearly what his sight is, who his enemies are, and we may decide he’s a more heroic character than we thought previously
- Finally, you can listen to a podcast interview Matthew Fox from Australian radio station Triple M. It’s broken into 3 parts. Thanks Jason
Enjoy, see you all in the comments tonight!